Sometimes called Stones, Bones, Pebbles, Scud, Rock, Wash, Freebase
What it looks like
Comes in the form of small off-white ‘rocks’ or lumps.
- Crack has the same short-lived effects as cocaine but they’re much stronger
- Feeling alert and energetic
- Feeling confident and powerful
- Craving (more and more is needed to get the same effect)
- Aching head and body
- Feeling irritable
- Increased blood pressure and heart rate
- Tiredness and depression
How it’s used
Smoked in an ordinary pipe or heated in tin foil
- Craving more crack makes it a very expensive habit and this can lead to debt or turning to crime to pay for it
- Smoking Crack can damage the lungs and make breathing difficult.
- Overdosing on crack can lead to heart failure